Congregation of the Sisters of the Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament (SABS) is originated from the deep personal relationship and Eucharistic devotion of Venerable Mar Thomas Kurialacherry, the first bishop of Changanacherry and Servant of God. Mother Francis De Chantal, the first member of the congregation.
On 7th June 1945, the second house of Sacred Heart Province started in the famous St.George Church, Edappally Parish, with the blessing of Mar. Augustine Kandathil, who invited SABS Congregation to the Archdiocese of Ernakulum – Angamaly. With the great effort and dedication of the parish priests V.Rev.Fr.Joseph Vattackattussery, V.Rev.Fr.Joseph Panjikaran, St.Joseph’s Adoration Convent Started near ‘Thekkepally’ situated at the southern side of Edappally Church. By radiating the love of Eucharistic Lord, sisters are serving in the parish for the betterment and needs of the people in Edappally parish and its frontiers irrespective of religion. Eucharistic apostolate, Faith formation, Educational ministry, Healing ministry, Home ministry, and Social work are the main areas of our service.
Daily adoration started in ‘Thekkepally’, which is dedicated to the Infant Jesus for the special intentions of the people. With the blessing of the, 76 years passed after the foundation of Edappally convent. With gratitude, we remember all bishops, parish priests and all our all wishers who helped us in our spiritual and temporal needs. We are ready to help you through our ministries and prayer.
Contact Number: 7025682021